Sunday, June 15, 2008

One Month

Hello everyone! Sorry about the lack of new posts, but we sure are busy at our house!
Super baby is just the sweetest thing and is growing so fast. He still has lots of hair, and is still sleeping a lot. As the weeks have passed it is fun to discover the little things that make superbaby unique. His hair is so much lighter than the others. During the few hours he is awake, it is also easy to see that Superbaby is going to have blue eyes. He is our first one, which is pretty neat. They are steely-blue/grey right now, and are not showing any sign of going dark chocolate like his siblings'. Here are some pictures of the little man at 4 weeks old.




4 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh my goodness - he's so cute! He looks SO much like Logan to me, but I can see how much lighter he is. Love the new header, too!

severts6 said...

He is soo adorable!

Carina said...

OH! I've been dying for pictures. I came onto your blog today with the purpose of heckeling you about it. :) Love that his hair is "lighter" and so long! What a handsome kid!

Brian and Abby said...

He is so adorable!!! I can't believe your labor, isn't it crazy how strange our bodies work. It doesn't look like we are ready but then all of the sudden there you are. Good for you on a unplanned natural birth, that is awesome. Congrats to you.