Superbaby is one week old already! He is a very calm and sweet baby, who rarely cries and loves to cuddle up on our chests. He doesn't do much, but that is just the way we like it.
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
10 comments:
What a cute little guy you have! I love to see babies, they are so fresh and cute. I also like your new Header! Very cute, you are one sexy supermom!
Congrats Kristen! He was born the day after my birthday. May babies are the best and calm I would have to say! :)Darling little family!
Chels
I can't believe it's been a week already! I'm glad to hear you're not crazy from 3 kids!
now Leanne, I never said I wasn't crazy... :)
LOVE the new title for your blog! You're lookin' good in that skirt! AND Connor looks like he is a great baby!
Hey, congrats on number 3! Oh my goodness! How is it having three? What is his name? I'm so happy for you guys. You looks great.
What a sweet baby! And I have to say, I LOVE the new pic at the top of your blog!!!!!!!!
He is so sweet Kristin, I need to get my hands on this kid!
total cuteness!! btw I love your new blog header. Yes I lurk on our blog a lot and never comment just so you know *blush*
Congratulations. What a sweet little boy. Good luck with the three kids. I'm nervous enough about having two!
Post a Comment