Sunday, June 15, 2008

Supergirl is Four!

Earlier this month we celebrated Supergirl's 4th birthday. We just did a simple home party this year with our family, and had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the day.

Supergirl and her Princess Castle cake
More princesses
Blowing out the candles, with Superboy's help
And more princesses...
As you can tell she loves her princesses and I predict we will be having a princess birthday party for the next 3 years at least...

On Supergirl's real birthday we went to lunch as a family at the Rainforest Cafe. Supergirl loves this place, especially when the rain storms come.
Supergirl with her Rainforest Birthday dessert

We had a cool table right by the fountain...drowns out the noise of the kids...

Me and my jungle cuties

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday Super Girl! What a fun time!

Carina said...

Wow-wee! I cannot believe she's FOUR! Such a cute girl... I mean princess!

Hamblin Family said...

your kiddos are soo darn cute! I am going to have to email and get your babies name cause I am just curious. That cake is a girls dream come true. I may have to copy it for Marylinn's birthday this week!

Kellie said...

So cute! What a fun birthday for her. I'm sure our Megan will be doing princess everything for quite a while too!

Anonymous said...

Dance party video? :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable princess. I can't believe how time has flown by! I remember when they were all content in their carseats. Now our oldests are 4 and think they know everything!