Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not much happening


As we are two weeks into January, you'd think that I would have something to post about, but alas, it has been a slow month. We started everything out with a huge bout of sickness for Supergirl and boy. She for 4 days, he for the next 4.
They were slugs. Snotty, limp, tired and they had fevers. Doesn't he just look pathetic. Poor kiddo. Definitely not my normal, happy Superboy. Not so fun for mom. Luckily I didn't catch it, and they are both fine now. Superdad has been working a ton to try and earn some extra buckeroo$ for our trip to Disneyland in February. I have been busy coaching the drill team each day. We haven't had much time for fun. Boring eh? But, we are here, alive, and perhaps we'll do something 'blog worthy' tomorrow...we'll see.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Poor baby looks miserable! I didn't know you coach the drill team! How fun is that?!

The Kenyons said...

I didn't know you were coaching drill...that is fun! Do you take your kids with you? I have thought about coaching cheer, but don't know what to expect with young children...what is it like?
your poor kids! I am glad that you are all better now!

Mommy said...

I thought that was blog-worthy! Sorry about your sickness!

Krisser said...

I'm sorry that your kiddos were sick--- but hurray that you get to go to Disneyland!!!!