Hey! I want to do this too! Yours and Krissers look fun! Where'd you guys get this "meter"?Anyways, I just book tagged you, so check out my blog for details on what to do.
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
5 comments:
Well, whoever they look most like, they are beautiful kids!!!!
how funny! do you think the glasses have anything to do with it? I'll have to give it a try.
Gorgeous children just like their Momma- I don't know how accurate they are either, but it's always fun to play along
I think Supergirl looks tons like you! They are both so very cute!!
Hey! I want to do this too! Yours and Krissers look fun! Where'd you guys get this "meter"?Anyways, I just book tagged you, so check out my blog for details on what to do.
Post a Comment