Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Posts

Hello blog readers. I have updated a ton today, so don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom. Enjoy the pictures and I'll try to be better at keeping everything updated. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay off to catch up!!

Monique said...

I loved all the new pictures! Looks like you had a fun summer. Too bad we didn't see more of eachother! Your kids are adorable :) Thanks for the update!

Hamblin Family said...

Yeah! I am glad to see that you are back online and catching us all up on you family! Cute pics, I am soo glad that you had a good summer with your little super baby!

Carina said...

They're all so grown up! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE kids! Can't believe she's already in pre-school. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. You had me worried. :)

p.s. how do you like your stroller?