I love our exersaucer. We got it as a Christmas gift when Supergirl was 6 mos old, and it has been the absolute best baby item ever! Keeping the baby entertained- Great! Keeping the baby in a confined location- Better!
After 3 kiddos (including cute cousin J), it has held up great and we finally put Superbaby in it this week. When we first plopped him in he began to cry hysterically, not a good sign for my life-saving, baby containing toy. Thankfully we tried again the next day and he did better.
For some reason, this toy has aged him. Since he is old enough to play in the saucer he just isn't my newborn anymore. Sad and happy at the same time.
6 comments:
Wow! that exersaucer looks like a ton of fun. There are so many toys! I'm glad he's taking to it, it's always nice when there's a way to keep them happy for a few minutes w/o having them on your hip.
so what is your secret? None of my kids liked it for more than about 5 min tops. We ended up taking it to a resale shop when baby #3 started walking.
I love the exersaucer! Emma will stay in hers anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. I like your round pillow you use to hold him up. We've been using a blanket, but I bet the pillow works better.
I always loved that one too. Your kiddos are soooo cute!
What a cute little face! We haven't invested in one of those yet, maybe we should.
It was a sad day when Ella grew too big for her exersaucer. Your baby looks very happy to be so contained. :)
Post a Comment