"Oh what a wonderful nap. I just love sleeping in my bouncer."

"Who woke me up? Oh. Hi mom."

"Hold up! This lady is pretty funny! I think I'll flash her a smile, just to make her day."

"Ok, I'm done. Time to eat. Feed me!"

What can I say? He appears to be a bit tempermental. Talk about a mood swing!
7 comments:
What a cutie! And that clear bink brings back memories. I loved that it was clear, came with our bottles I think. Lost it SO many times and it would drive me crazy that it could just DISAPPEAR. I would hear it drop and then I COULD NOT find it. I wouldn't stop looking because it was just madness that a smart lady like me couldn't find a bink that had JUST fallen. You can see the problem. Hormones. :)
What a cute little guy! You guys make the cutest little things!
Oh your kids are getting so big! Looks like lots of fun at the Zoo! I need to go one of these days.
Congrats on the new baby. I didn't know you were expecting. It has been a while since I have seen you. Your kids are all beautiful. I am glad everything turned out with his birth. I know how it feels to not be prepared for something. I had an unexpected c-section. Luckily I already had the epidural. Well take care.
Hey! It's been a long time! Any new pictures or stories? Miss you!
Kristin, where are you?! You're worse than I am keeping your blog up-to-date. :) Hope all is going well.
total cuteness!! I love all his hair
Post a Comment