Thursday, September 18, 2008

We'll just call it a summer blogging vacation...


Yeah, so I got behind. And the more behind I got, the harder the idea of updating became. But, so much has been happening around here and I do want to share. So, lets just call this a photo journal. I'll try to post some snippits of all the fun happenings of the Sargent summer and just start fresh with new posts.

LOPEZ ISLAND: July 4th, 2008
Superboy playing in the kayak with Grandpa.

Supergirl lovin' the smores

Supergirl's kitchen. Clam shells anyone? Yummm :)

Me and Gomo after the kayak trip


The whole crowd at the parade. You'll note that Superdad had to work. Thank heavens I have such a wonderful family that helps me so much with the kids.

Superbaby at the parade. He isn't too impressed.


FIREWORKS!! I don't know if you can see how excited Supergirl is here, but she just saw a big one and wanted to make sure that we all saw it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like everyone had so much fun.

Michelle said...

So fun to see all the cute pics of your family! Superbaby is just adorable!

Janice said...

thanks for the updates kristin! i loved seeing more recent pics of the baby! yea for you! :)

Kellie said...

It's so good to see you updated the blog! Lots of great pictures! Looks like you had a terrific summer. And I love your hair short, so cute!