Saturday, April 5, 2008

The belly gets bigger...

I am not good at posting these on time, but here is my 32 weeks belly pic, but I am 33 weeks now. Oh well. Everything is still great. The baby is definitely getting bigger, and things are getting cramped inside. The baby loves to get his/her little bum way up in my right ribs. I'll update if anything exciting happens, but as of now it is just the waiting game for another 5-6 weeks. :)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

That sounds sooooo soon! It's so crazy, it went by so fast (for me, at least :) )!

LunaMoonbeam said...

How cute is that?! I swear...that's how big I was at 5 months!

Leanne said...

Oh you look great! I only hope I look that great when I'm on my kid #3! Way to go!

Carina said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I need a specific due date so I can mark you on my calendar.

Onica said...

You are WAY too cute to be 33 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to get fat? You look great!

Krisser said...

Hello little baby- I'm guessing girl since you were such a torpedo belly with superboy... what do you think?

Supermom said...

I am guessing girl too. So if a little boy pops we will be seriously surprised and so excited!