Tuesday, March 25, 2008

State 2008

Whew! What a weekend. I just got back from taking my team to the State Dance/Drill competition in Yakima, WA. We had such a good time, and the girls did awesome! I am so proud of how hard this team worked. It was long, exhausting, nevermind that I am 8 mos pregnant. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to coach this team. I am going to miss our graduating Seniors a lot, but I am also really excited to start things up again for next year!

Killing time before the comp. starts on Saturday.
Waiting to go on the floor to do their Pom routine
SMILE!

Here is a youtube link to their Drill performance. We took 3rd in the State. Not too shabby! ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rtj2WHnnfYM

6 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks like a lot of fun. When I grow up I want to coach drill team. :)

Monique said...

Wow! That looked great! It's neat to see how things have changed. I mean...handstands and stuff? I'm not used to seeing that, but it looked awesome! Good job!

Carina said...

You must be so proud! Do you get to wear one of those cool skirts too? :)

Supermom said...

Ha Ha carina. The warm-ups is as far as I'll go :)

Leanne said...

That's amazing! the sleeves make the arm work look so cool!

Congrats!

So does that mean that you don't do the splits in your current state? :)

Hamblin Family said...

Wow, Kristin that was awesome! You must be an awesome coach. I am glad that you are loving it. It is fun to do something that you love!:)