My tummy that is. I am now 27 weeks, almost 28, and everything looks great. I can't believe I only have 11 or 12 weeks left! Heartbeat is at 148, we are measuring right on and the doctor is happy :) We really are in the home-stretch now. Can't wait for this little superbaby to arrive!
6 comments:
You look awesome! It's funny...when I see you, I think, "You know, self...you two really kind of look alike...except she's all put together and stuff...hmm..."
And then I leave it at that. I'm sorry I'm going to miss the Super Baby! We've only got another 9 or 10 weeks here!!!
You look so cute! I still can't believe you are that far along :) Looking forward to "seeing" the new addition!
You are such a cute little prego! I admire you for being so cheerful, I can not imagine having another one. I feel like my hands are so full with the ones that I have!
I am so excited for you! I don't know if I'm pulling for a boy or a girl. Either way, I'm excited for it to show up! You look fabulous!!
Look at you beautiful woman! You look amazing! Can't wait to meet that new little superbaby!
Congrats! You look great! - Jana
Post a Comment