Monday, March 17, 2008

Pacific Science Center

We had such a great day at the Science Center in Seattle. I was nervous that the activities would be to "big kid" for Supergirl and Superboy. My worries were for naught, because the museum was awsome. There was a huge exhibit all about tress. There were play areas, activites, puzzles, building stations, etc that all dealt with our forests and wood. The kids had so much fun! There was also an entire "Tot" section, full of so many fun climb-on toys, instruments and bubbles, that we could have stayed for hours. We had so much fun!

Tree Slide

Bubble Vat
Music Room

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

FUN!! I want to come play with you!

Carina said...

I want a bubble vat!

Leanne said...

That looks like great fun! Look at you, still taking your kids out when you are so prego. Way to be a cool mom!

Bekah said...

Ah man, I LOVED the science center!! Looks like they've upgraded a bit, though :) And of course, such a cute preg lady!!