Saturday, February 2, 2008

Children's Museum

I love living near Seattle and having access to a wonderful children's museum in the Seattle Center. Grandpa and Halmony bought the kids a membership for Christmas and we are trying to use it as much as possible. Here are some fun pictures from our most recent trip.
AFRICAN VILLAGE

FUN WITH DRUMS NICE CATCH!
IN ALICE'S WONDERLAND JUST LIKE PAPA!
WORKING IN THE GROCERY STORE DRIVING THE BUS
COOKING IN JAPAN
PLAY FOOD HEAVEN!

5 comments:

Monique said...

We need to plan a friday night(free night!) that the kids can play together at the museum. Sam loves that place! Cute pictures!

LunaMoonbeam said...

That's awesome! I heard there's a free night at the Factoria Children's museum. I would never think to take someone as young as SuperBoy, but it looks like he had a blast! Hmm...one more thing to do with BBJ. Thanks!

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great Christmas present!

Krisser said...

We need to go together! We have a family pass there too- I'll be calling you to make some plans! :)

Jana said...

Hey Kristin! I just took my boys there and it was hard to get Gavin to leave. We'll have to coordinate another Children's museum trip sometime.