Friday, January 25, 2008

23 weeks


So, if you didn't already know, Superdad and I are expecting a new Baby Sargent around May 25th. We are going to be surprised about the baby's gender, and we are really excited. It will be fun to have a surprise from beginning to end. Since we have already done the girl thing, and boy thing, this baby will be special in it's own way. I think I'll be able to tell, once I start showing more, but if you have a guess please post it, we'll see who wins :)


Picture is from 2 weeks ago @ 23 weeks, I'll post another soon.

4 comments:

Monique said...

You're so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! I wouldn't be able to wait to see what the baby is...I'm not as patient! It makes it a little more exciting though, right? Congrats!!!

Hamblin Family said...

Hey, I am super excited for you. Did you like that going with the super theme? Anyway, I am going to guess that you are going to have a little girl and Super girl is going to love her to pieces! You are a trooper with number three! I don't think that I will ever get there, but hey life sometime brings surprises, right?:)

Supermom said...

Yeah Amy, life definitely brings us surprises. But you know what? In 3 months I wont be able to imagine my life without this little superbaby :)

Leanne said...

I think it's a boy. I could be wrong.