Superboy fell a lot in November. A lot. And for almost the entire month he had some sort of greenish blue bruise on his cheek, eyes or chin. I put off his pictures for a week, and then another, and then another. Just as he'd heal up, another bruise would appear, or a cold, or some other malady. Then, with Christmas, getting into the studio was a joke. So here we are, 13.5 months old and just now getting his birthday pictures done. At least we got some great shots. What a cute chub!
This is my favorite because it shows Logan's dimply smile.
"I'm so big"
(these bottom two are linked from the Kiddie Kandids website so they are a bit fuzzy)
http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=5430335911R5Q1GGV
6 comments:
how adorable! I still haven't got Patrick's one-year pictures taken, for the same reasons! (october birthday!) that and I'm run ragged most days and forget!
That's funny! He looks so grown up. Unbelievable that he's only one year old. You must be so proud. You truly have great kids!
Very sweet! And I love all your Christmas pictures and updates too!
I love that cute little smile! He is such a doll!
Oh, and don't feel bad, I still haven't gotten Binga's 1 year pics yet, either. I should do them this week, you've inspired me!
I can't believe how fast he's growing-up. Soo cute!
Post a Comment