Today Superboy had his 6 month checkup. He is a 50/50 kid with his height (26.5 in) and weight (18 lbs 10 oz) both in the 50%. It is nice that he isn't growing into a giant, like I thought he was going to. Our doctor said that everythign looks great.
Superboy has really taken to eating baby food. He loves bananas and sweet potatoes especially. He has tried a sippy cup a few times, but only seems to get water on accident. He even tried a few cheerios today and really liked them. I am very excited for this next stage, he is so much fun to play with.
Supergirl however has become quite a handful (both good and bad). It is interesting that she can be so fun, engaging, inquisitive and creative, and then turn into a stubborn, bossy, exhausting preschooler! I am learning to embrace her independence and am realizing that she is going to be a strong, determined person. I know that this phase too shall pass. She isn't so bad, but I am honestly beginning to think that the "terrible two's" will have nothing on Supergirl's 3's.



2 comments:
I can't believe he is trying to move!!Okay so here is a question Aislyn was 17lbs 9 oz at her 6 mo. and my doctor told me she was in the 70%. How does that work?? And good luck with Megan girls are a lot more emotional than boys I am discovering:)
Ash
I don't know Ashley...do boys and girls have different charts? That may be a possibility.
Post a Comment