Superboy popped up onto his knees today. Of course, I couldn't catch it with the camera, but I sure tried. He scoots backwards really well now, and I will often find him tangled up in a chair, or with both legs stuck under the couch. He pivots in circles on his tummy to get to what he wants. It is fun to see him making so many advances and becoming more grown up, but at the same time I can't believe that my "baby" is getting so close to crawling.
edit 5/22: I finally got pictures of Superboy's newest trick. He first popped up and held it on Sunday. All day yesterday he was on his knees, either rocking or scooting backwards. Last night he got up on his toes and hands looking like a tent. Aack! He is growing up so much.



1 comment:
That's so fun! I don't think Emmy is too close to crawling yet. But it's so fun to see the babies grow up and learn new things!
Post a Comment