I love putting my nose on the back of my kids' necks just after they get out of the bath. Clean kids are always so cute, especially when they are still in the towel.
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
3 comments:
I love putting my nose on the back of my kids' necks just after they get out of the bath. Clean kids are always so cute, especially when they are still in the towel.
What a little cutie-pie!!! You guys make adorable babies :)
cute! clean kids are so yummy...
Post a Comment