Your kids are growing up so fast, I think mine are too. How come times flies so fast. Before we know if they will be in High School and college! I wish they could stay little forever. Hope you are doing well. It's tough juggling more than one, cleaning house, and trying to maintain your sanity by doing something you want to do. Fun times!!
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
4 comments:
So darling! That's a great picture of you at the wedding!
he looks like such a sweetie! Those kids of yours are SO darling!
This is so precious!! I love this. I cant wait to see them all dressed up :)
Your kids are growing up so fast, I think mine are too. How come times flies so fast. Before we know if they will be in High School and college! I wish they could stay little forever. Hope you are doing well. It's tough juggling more than one, cleaning house, and trying to maintain your sanity by doing something you want to do. Fun times!!
Post a Comment