Tuesday, June 30, 2009

thinking about it...

You know, I may just start blogging again.... maybe. I have so much to share, and I hate that my family and far-away friends haven't seen an update of my kids in so long.

perhaps tonight :)

some pics until then

Mom and Superboy watching the "tractors" work on the road. Almost all construction vehicles are tractors to him.
Supergirl on the patio playing with bubbles.

And Superbaby lovin' his pb&j sandwich :)




5 comments:

Kellie said...

Her hair is so long!! Oh my gosh! Your kids get cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of them:)

Janice said...

Keep the updates coming! We love pictures!

Michelle said...

Yay, welcome back! Fun to see pics of your adorable kids!

Leanne said...

So much fun to see your kids growing up! They are (ALL) adorable!! thanks for sharing!

Carina said...

I'm so glad you updated! It's almost more fun to have your long gaps. Then it's all the more shocking when they've GROWN! I can't believe Supergirl is that grown up! It seems like only yesterday, but then I remember all that's happened since.... :)