The only break I get is after the kids are in bed and honestly, by that time of night, I am nearly ready to pass out. I tend to lie in a semi-vegitative state on the couch for an hour before going to bed.
When things slow down a bit, I may pick it back up.
For some reason, by announcing it to everyone, I feel like less of a failure at blog writing :) I mean, it is ok to fail at some things if you are successful at others, right? Like, my kids all have clean clothes on today, and we had FHE this week, my laundry is all done (not put away, just done) and there are no dishes in the sink. Just not so hot at the blog writing :)
So, until April at least, talk to you later!
Here's some pictures to tide you over until then
Superbaby LOVES to eat real food now. He will smack his lips at us when he is ready to eat. So funny. He also has cut (and is still cutting) a lot of teeth. He has 6 going on 8. He'll be 9 mos old next week. How time flies! As does he, now that he is an expert crawler :)
Supergirl is so in love with Sleeping Beauty right now. She is being a good big sister and really likes being given "big girl" jobs. She loves her preschool so much and is learning a lot.
Superboy is growing up so fast. He is still my sweetheart, but he is definitely in his terrible 2's. The talking back-testing the limits-tantrum throwing stage is exhausting, but is so rewarding too. His world is trains, tractors and food. Man, does he love to eat!

7 comments:
I love seeing pics of those adorable kids!!!
I am going to die with Dax just turning 3.....I barely survived the two's.....hold on :) Your kids are so cute! We miss you!
I can completely understand the break! I'll keep checkin' back to make sure I don't miss anything. I love seeing your kids grow! And yes, you're a great Mom... even if you can't entertain us all with fresh pictures. :) Wish we could see you in person!
I'll miss you until April:) At least seeing pictures because I know I'll still talk to you. But sometimes it's just about prioritizing right:)
I can understand you being to busy. I couldn't imagine life with 3! You are obviously doing a good job, no dishes in the sink! I can't even pull that off on a consistent basis and I only have 2! And, yes you are right, it is okay to bail on blogging when you are good at other things, specifically a good Mom! See you in April!
I'm happy that you posted though, your kids are so super cute!!!!!
Kristen it was good to hear from you!. Our kids sound like they are into the exact same things!. Your kids are super cute too. I feel exactly the same way you do(wore out by 7:30 pm). I am excited to keep in touch now that I am finally blogging.
Post a Comment