Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, two really. We were so blessed to have Superdad's sister here for a week prior to T-Day. Because she was flying out on Thursday, she made a great Thanksgiving dinner for all of us on Wednesday. Oh my, her apple pie was so delicious. My family celebrated again on Friday, since both Superdad and my dad were gone on Thurs. So we ate again, and once again it was all delicious. I think I am a fan of having two Thanksgiving feasts...lots of turkey to go around. We espcially missed Uncle B, Aunt K and Cousin J and we can't wait to see them next month!

2 comments:

TheWallFam! said...

we wish we were there. i cried when i saw this picture cause i wished so bad to be there. cant wait to see you all. love you guys

Karyn said...

Just stopping by to get an update on your cute family :) Your little boy is so big now! I think the last pic I saw of him was at the GWO. Your family is just adorable! Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving :)