Wow Super Mom! Your kids are sooo Super Cute! I hope all is going well. I miss seeing your kids on the blog. We haven't seen Super Girl in a while=) I know life gets busy and I could only imagine how busy with 3!
So cute! I wish Emma was sitting up like SuperBaby. She's too excited to roll around everywhere and hates sitting up. I guess she'll get it eventually, but for now I guess there's too much to do to sit still.
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
6 comments:
6 mo already? wow!! time flies. Both of your boys are very handsome.
Good heavens, Super Baby is getting so big!
Wow Super Mom! Your kids are sooo Super Cute! I hope all is going well. I miss seeing your kids on the blog. We haven't seen Super Girl in a while=) I know life gets busy and I could only imagine how busy with 3!
So cute! I wish Emma was sitting up like SuperBaby. She's too excited to roll around everywhere and hates sitting up. I guess she'll get it eventually, but for now I guess there's too much to do to sit still.
adorable! I'm so happy you will be back now!!
You're alive! I'm glad you're still out there. Your boys are getting so big.
Post a Comment