Here are some more fun things we did in July, plus some pictures of how big Superbaby is getting! These aren't in any particular order, just a glimpse of some of my favorite July memories.
What happens when you leave a box of donuts on the kitchen table? Donut Disaster! Superboy seems to enjoy the chocolate ones the best. I had to corner him before I could even get him to stop running away from me. He thought I'd take it from him... Silly boy.
Superbaby discovered that he has a tongue and that it feels funny.
And then he discovered that he is funny
The kiddos. I gave myself a pat on the back that they are even all in the same frame, let alone looking at me. Suffice it to say that Superboy is a runner, and Supergirl had to hold on tight!
Point Defiance Zoo merry go round. This is one of my favorites because, if you'll notice, Superboy is riding on a slug :0) They have all sorts of funny zoo animals, and then the traditional horses of course.
This is my abosolute favorite picture of the summer. Just a tender moment caught between a big sister and her little brother.
More head lifting practice
Ahah! Mom is funny too!
Superboy fell in love with his baby. He was putting the baby into the baby swing, picking him up, hugging him and then putting him back. Precious.
4 comments:
your kids are always so happy and enjoying life. How fun.
Where did you get that "baby"? That looks like the perfect thing for a little boy to discover and pretend for a real baby comes.
leanne, my sil got it for logan. I really like it. It is covered in buttons, velcro, zippers, snaps, you name it. I'll ask her if you want.
aww- i love the big sister little brother picture!! how sweet!
Post a Comment