Wednesday, April 23, 2008

35 weeks

I am feeling done right about now. Here is the latest installment of "watch me get bigger". The baby really popped over the last few weeks, and I definitely look 9 mos along now. I predict the baby will be here in 3 weeks. I hope I'm right!

9 comments:

Monique said...

I hope you're right too! I can't wait to see another Sargent baby! It's going to be adorable, just like the other two :) Hope you're feeling ok... given the circumstances. How exciting!

Hamblin Family said...

Hey, I am so excited for YOU to have another one. I love seeing all these cute babies be born. I know that we are not having any more but still sometimes I start to miss the little baby stuff. So, I just look at my friends babies. Make sure you post picture of Super Baby for us all to see!

Leanne said...

Hooray for 3 more weeks! Go Supermom GO!

Carina said...

You're a cute pregnant lady. Your butt looks small, which is something I could not say at that stage. :) I predict 2 weeks and 6 days!

Supermom said...

2 weeks 6 days? You always have to be different don't you? But hey, you guessed Megan right on :) And I didn't even know what day it was- ha ha

Kellie said...

Are you going to try the Olive Garden thing? I did it a little prematurely because I was desperate. If you go way too early, it apparently doesn't work. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait out the last 2 1/2 weeks!

Jenni said...

Hey! How fun to find each other. Your family is adorable. It looks like you guys are doing great. Congrats on having number 3 any day now. You look so great pregnant. I remember hating being pregnant the same time as you in Logan because you didn't balloon like me. So you are not finding out what it is? That will be fun to see.
It will be fun to keep in touch through the blogs.

Onica said...

You are so gosh darn cute!

Betsy said...

Hey Sargents! I saw your blog on Wade and Jenny's and thought I'd take a peak, hope you don't mind. You're family is so cute! Congrats on #3, you look great. We're having our second in about two months. Crazy. We have a blog too, but it's private. If you want to check it out just email me (ejdavis02@yahoo.com) and I'll send you an invite.
Betsy (and Chris) Davis