Friday, February 8, 2008

Supergirl's January Journal

I'm going to copycat my dear friend Kristie and post Supergirl's January journal. J and Supergirl attend the same preschool and at the end of each month they bring home their journal. It is a collection of dictations that they give to their teacher based on the topic/letter/idea of the day. They can be pretty funny and make absolutely no sense, but I love them anyways.

Snow:

- I like snow.
- I play in snow with a snowman.
- I eat snow.
- I throw snow at Mommy. (this is true :) )

Polar Bears:

- Polar Bears live in the snow.
- Polar Bears sleep in the snow.
- Polar Bears roll in the snow.
- Polar Bears eat snow and fish. Polar bears catch the fish in the water. I don't eat fish, we eat crabs. (which is entirely untrue, we love fish. But, we love crabs too. Guess the little pinchy buggers made an impression on her.)

A Trip to the Moon:

- When I go to the moon I will take an apple. (what a sensible snack)
-I will wear a space one clothes to the moon but I don't have some so I will buy some to the store.
- I will ride int he rocket to the moon.
- The new guy (who is this?) will take me and Mom to the moon. Daddy is at work. We will be happy to ride on the rocket.
- I will see a rocket bunny out the window of my rocket on the way to the moon.
- I will do a bouncy ball and slide on the moon.

And incase you, like I, seem to be curious about a Rocket Bunny, check him out in Supergirl's illustration. Can you see his two pointy ears and whiskers? Inside the rocket ship are Daddy, Mommy, S.G and S.B. Oh, and that is the rocket fire shooting off of the rocket. :)


2 comments:

ashley said...

What a great little artist she is!!

Krisser said...

I love it! I too am curious about Rocket Bunnies and this strange man who will be whisking you away to the moon- how does Superdad feel about that one? Aren't these entries just precious?