How cute! It totally reminds me of Samantha. She still walks around with "the crack" all the time. I'm always telling her to pull up her pants! So, I've been checking out your blog. It's way cute! I'm starting to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. It's kinda addicting!
Hey! I love your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love your "super" theme! You have your mom's creative bug I see! :) You should check out our blog... richnmichkenyon.blogspot.com. :)
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
7 comments:
How cute! It totally reminds me of Samantha. She still walks around with "the crack" all the time. I'm always telling her to pull up her pants! So, I've been checking out your blog. It's way cute! I'm starting to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. It's kinda addicting!
Looks like a future plumber to me!!
LOL! Who could say no to that? I swear he's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen, even his crack!
Hey! I love your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love your "super" theme! You have your mom's creative bug I see! :) You should check out our blog...
richnmichkenyon.blogspot.com. :)
Now that is cute!!! I don't know if I have ever stopped to take that kind of a pict. :)
That is hilarious!
Love it!!!
Post a Comment