This has been a really fun Halloween season. Supergirl is actually into dressing up, and understands what is going on. She is so excited to "trick treat" and to dress up as Snow White. I have a few shots of the kids before our ward Halloween party. I think I may be able to find some more, but these will do for now. Supergirl is a lovely Snow White and Superboy is the sweetest, snuggliest Lion ever!
Scooby Doo Desktop
4 years ago



4 comments:
ADORABLE!
They are really cute! My little guy, Garen is a giraffe this year. It is so fun to play dress up with your kids, isn't it? How are you? Haven't talked to you in a long time! Would love to hear from you sometime! :o) Laura (hook) Pabst
How funny- J was Snow White too- we'll have to get them together for a playdate so they can dress up the same. Superboy is so very cute in his costume!
I LOVE that you did little freckles for the whiskers. You're little kids are SO CUTE!!!!
I tagged you. Check out my blog!
Post a Comment