Superboy and Supergirl love their Uncle J. He is very cool and they both know it. After the feux-hawk, Superboy was eyeing Uncle J's sunglasses. I love this picture because you can see all of us trying to get his attention in the reflection.
Uncle J also plays the guitar. The other night he was playing in the living room for all of us. Superboy was fascinated with it and kept trying to strum the guitar strings. Supergirl danced, twirled, lept and spun around the room as he played. It was a lot of fun to watch them interact with him, and I think he liked it as well.
1 comment:
Your kids are lucky to have an Uncle J- Can we borrow him? It looks like you found a great perk to being kicked out of the condo for a few weeks! And I love the sunglasses pic of Super-boy, I want to squish those cheeks!
Post a Comment