Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tag You're It

I've been tagged by my dearest friend Amber

4 jobs I have had
1. MOM
2. Deseret Book
3. Great Harvest Bread
4. Target

4 movies I can watch over & over again
1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Sound of Music
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Harry Potter movies

4 places I have lived
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Renton, WA
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Logan, UT

4 favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. So you think you can dance
3. Myth Busters
4. most anything on HGTV

4 of my favorite places I have been
1. Korea
2. Hawaii
3. Thailand
4. Oregon Coast

4 favorite foods
1. peaches with cottage cheese
2. bulgogi (korean barbeque)
3. cheesecake
4. tacos

4 favorite websites I check daily
1. my favorite blogs
2. yahoo mail
3. the bank (boring I know)
4. baby center

4 favorite hobbies
1. scrapbooking
2. outdoors stuff (especially going on walks on Lake Washington)
3. blogging
4. photography

4 places I would rather be
1. Disneyland with Megan
2. On Phuket with John
3. In Germany with John's family
4. In Seoul with Diana

4 friends I would like to tag.....tag you're it!
1. Kristie
2. Bonnie
3. Michelle
4. Carina

4 comments:

severts6 said...

Hey thanks for playing along. You are the first one on my list to post your answers. :)

Krisser said...

Your wish is my command, my dear!!!

Shelah said...

ok, it's been a long time since I checked out your blog-- I wanted to tell you how much I love your header! It's adorable!

Leanne said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one who still loves Dirty Dancing!...(sigh)