As the big day approaches, we decided to take Supergirl in for her 3rd birthday pictures. We warmed her up by letting her watch another baby get her pictures taken. She seemed pretty nervous about the whole thing because she was clinging to my legs and wanted me to hold her. I guess I would be nervous too if I didn't know what all of the umbrellas, lights and equipment were for. However, once it was her turn it didn't take her long at all to discover that she liked being the star of the show. Our photographer was great and kept telling Supergirl that she looked like a princess. This hit Supergirl just right and she replied, "Rella, 'rella, pretty dress". Is there any question that I have a very girly girl? I think the shoot went well, and we definitely have some keepers to share with all of you.
Scooby Doo Desktop
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment