Yesterday Superman and I signed the papers to move into a new apartment. We are both very excited to have a third bedroom for Superboy, and to be on one floor. Superboy will be crawling and walking soon, and the stairs are something that I just don't want to deal with. Packing the house isn't very fun, but it sure is giving us a chance to go through our stuff again. This has been one great advantage to moving every year or so, we don't accumulate too much junk.
We get to move in at the end of the month. I'll update with pictures of our new place.
** update**
Things haven't gone as planned and we are all staying at my parent's house for at least two weeks. At the beginning of the week, while the condo was being reroofed, they discovered a lot of damage to our condo. So, they have to make all these repairs before we move in. So, we moved a lot of out posessions into the unaffected rooms, and are just going to wait it out. Hopefully we will not have to wait for too long and we can move into our home.
Scooby Doo Desktop
4 years ago
2 comments:
How is the packing coming along? I will send all the packing fairies your way!!
That stinks!!! Hopefully you guys will be in your new home soon! Good luck!
Post a Comment