We had another beautiful day here in Seattle and Supergirl really wanted to go swimming. Superboy sat around in a pool floatie while our Little Mermaid splashed around. It was a great afternoon!
Supergirl is pretending that her legs are a mermaid tale.
I love your blog it's soo cute. How did you do your cool title? It looks like we'll be coming up to WA in August, so I'll be nice and HUGE. Can't wait to see you. -Amber
Superdad and I have been married for 7 years. We live in the Seattle area and love living here. We have three super kids; Supergirl (5), Superboy (2.5) and Superbaby (13mos) I am a full time mom, and a full time high school drill team coach. I love my family so much and look forward to the daily adventures they bring.
2 comments:
I love your blog it's soo cute. How did you do your cool title? It looks like we'll be coming up to WA in August, so I'll be nice and HUGE. Can't wait to see you.
-Amber
Hi! It's Sara Milton (Jones) - I found your blog thru Amber's blogsite. Hope that's ok! Just wanted to tell you you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment